Connecting Printify to Etsy is a simple process that can be done in just a few steps:
- Sign up for a Printify account: You can sign up for a free account or upgrade to a paid plan to access additional features. There is no need to use the paid plan when you are first getting started. Once you start making sales it’ll make sense to upgrade to the paid plan.
- Log into your Etsy store: If you don’t already have an Etsy account, you’ll need to create one before you can connect Printify. Here’s a guide on how to set up your Etsy store: Setting Up Your Etsy Store – Step by Step Guide
- Go to the “Settings” page in your Etsy account and click on the “Apps” tab.
- Search for Printify in the App Marketplace and click on the “Connect” button.
- Follow the prompts to authorize the connection between your Etsy and Printify accounts. This will allow Printify to access your Etsy store and products.
- Once the connection is established, you’ll be able to access your Printify products from within your Etsy store. You can choose which products to list and how to price them.
- When you receive an order on Etsy, Printify will automatically print and ship the product to your customer. You can also use Printify’s order management feature to track the status of your orders.
By connecting Printify to Etsy, you will be able to automate the process of creating and selling custom-designed products, making it easier for you to manage your business.